We're Open M,W,F 10-4pm, however hours may vary. Please call first. Appointments, Curbside Pickup or Zoom Meetings available. Email, phone 800-359-1295, or shop online.
Ikelite Fujifilm X-T3 Underwater Housing
Ikelite Fujifilm X-T3 Underwater Housing
The fourth generation Fujifilm X-T3 features a 26.1 megapixel BSI X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor and is capable of 4K/60p 10bit video recording. Autofocus (AF) performance has been improved over previous models including low light AF performance. The weather-sealed body includes analog controls for shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation, and allows customization of 9 buttons and control dials.
This housing features our robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. "Dry Lock" refers to the placement of the o-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure. A system of extensions can accommodate a huge variety of lenses with ease.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. Zoom gears sold separately.
Due to differences in mount diameter and zoom engagement, DL and FL system ports cannot be used interchangeably.
A vacuum valve is installed standard on the side of the housing. The vacuum valve is designed to be low profile to avoid interference with controls. The optional Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 allows you to draw a vacuum on the housing to check for leaks prior to entering the water.
Drawing a vacuum on the system also provides extra security at the surface of the water, especially important when using the housing in rough surf.
This housings supports your choice of shooting manual strobes or adding TTL electronics depending on your application. The included manual hotshoe with Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead supports manual strobe exposure with a wide variety of strobes including Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, and others.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL4 DS Link TTL Converter # 46082 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. The DL4 supports rear curtain synchronization and exposure compensation can be added or subtracted in the camera.
Controls and Set-Up
We've upgraded the shutter and AF-ON levers to a more natural feeling curved design. Both controls can optionally be extended using the Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 for more comfortable use when using a right-hand quick release handle. If you're not already using back button focus, we recommend learning this valuable trick.
Our push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight and salt build-up. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off.
The camera mount is now front-loading for easy installation and removal.
The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional external viewfinder.
Handling and Travel
The housing, tray, and handles have been optimized to reduce weight while maintaining strength and durability. The Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 (sold separately) can be added or removed depending on your needs. The precision machined aluminum base features 1/4-20 tripod mounting sockets and additional mounting locations for future accessories. The base and handle can be quickly removed when breaking down your system for travel.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls;
- Controls are not provided for Fn1, Fn2, Touch screen, Focus mode selector, Focus stick tilt, or Diopter adjustment knob; Front and rear dials may be rotated but not pressed
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.9 lb (2.22 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.375 x 6.75" (234 x 187 x 171 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
No posts found