Ikelite DC4 6 Inch Dome for Compact Housings
The DC4 6" Dome Port offers the best of everything: wide angle, macro, and over-under all on one dive. This special dome port replaces the housing's standard port and provides sharp 24mm wide angle and is perfect for split shots (half-in, half-out of the water). Approximately 3/4 of the camera's zoom range is usable behind the dome and macro images can be captured with the dome installed.
Underwater, the dry dome increases your angle of coverage significantly compared to a flat port with less edge distortion compared to a wet lens.
Wide angle and zoom
Underwater, the dome corrects for refraction to provide the full wide field of view. That's substantially wider than a flat port, which magnifies the image 1.33x and reduces the field of view. Approximately 3/4 of the camera's zoom range is usable with the dome installed.
At the surface, the large dry dome gives you greater control to get a clean, smooth water line when shooting split shots (half-in, half-out of the water). This type of shot can be impossible to get with a flat port, and extremely difficult with a wet lens or dome where you're fighting double water lines.
- Ikelite Action Housing for Canon PowerShot G7X # 6245.07
- Ikelite Action Housing for Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II # 6245.08
- Ikelite Housing for Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II # 6146.08
- Ikelite Housing for Canon PowerShot G1X Mark III # 6146.18
- Ikelite Housing for Olympus Stylus 1s # 6139.51
- Ikelite Housing for Panasonic Lumix LX10 # 6171.01
- Ikelite Action Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 I, RX100 II # 6215.02
- Ikelite Action Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, RX100 IV # 6215.04
- Acetyl body with acrylic dome
- 13 oz (376 g)
- 5.75" diameter x 3.25" (146 x 83 mm)
In the Box
- Dome Port
- Dome Shade # 5516.05 (installed)
- O-ring # 0119.2 (installed)
- Neoprene cover # 0200.1
- Silicone lubricant # 0184.1
No posts found