Ikelite DC2 6 Inch Dome for Compact Housings
Want to shoot split shots (half-in, half-out of the water) with your compact digital system? Wet lenses will increase your angle of view but create a difficult double water line when used at the surface. The answer is a 6" diameter dry dome which lengthens and smoothes the waterline yet remains compact and lightweight for travel.
Underwater, the dry dome increases your angle of coverage significantly compared to a flat port with less edge distortion compared to a wet lens.
Wide angle and zoom
Underwater, the dome corrects for refraction to provide the full wide field of view. That's substantially wider than a flat port, which magnifies the image 1.33x and reduces the field of view. Approximately 3/4 of the camera's zoom range is usable with the dome installed.
At the surface, the large dry dome gives you greater control to get a clean, smooth water line when shooting split shots (half-in, half-out of the water). This type of shot can be impossible to get with a flat port, and extremely difficult with a wet lens or dome where you're fighting double water lines.
- Ikelite Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark I # 6116.10
- Ikelite Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark II # 6116.11
- Ikelite Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III # 6116.12
- Ikelite Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, IV # 6116.14
- Ikelite Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, IV, V # 6116.15 / 6116.16
- Acetyl body with acrylic dome
- 13 oz (376 g)
- 5.75" diameter x 3.25" (146 x 83 mm)
In the Box
- Dome Port
- Dome Shade # 5516.05 (installed)
- O-ring # 0119.2 (installed)
- Neoprene cover # 0200.1
- Silicone lubricant # 0184.1
No posts found