Stay Safe! Our retail store has now reopened Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10-4! Phone sales and support are available Mon-Sat 10-4. We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Ikelite Canon EOS RP Underwater Housing
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Cameras
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Canon EOS RP full-frame mirrorless digital cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
Featuring the new Dry Lock (DL) port system with a dive back rated to 200' (60m). Vacuum valve included. TTL circuitry sold separately. New ABS-PC housing front is lighter and smaller than previous housings. New Dry-lock port system gives a positive closure to ports that doesn’t leak, even when not under pressure.
Add a right handle, TTL circuity, additional ports, strobes and more to create your personalized underwater system! Contact us for details.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls;
- Controls are not provided for touchscreen, Multi-function lock button or Diopter adjustment knob
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.7 lb (2.13 kg)
- 8.75 x 6.875 x 6.5" (220 x 175 x 165 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
No posts found