Ikelite Underwater Housing 200DL for Canon EOS 750D Rebel T6i
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Canon EOS 750D Rebel T6i DSLR cameras.
The New Dry Lock (DL) Port System
The single most important feature is the new Dry Lock (DL) port system. This exciting new system is designed to be robust and easy to assemble. It is built for reliable performance in the most remote of locations, meaning that their are no complex moving parts that may break and jeopardize your shoot.
Our new DL series ports are lighter and more adaptable than their FL counterparts. They accommodate popular large diameter, full-frame lenses with ease. If you're considering shooting professional quality lenses like the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L III, then the DL system is essential.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. All are lightweight and affordable. Refer to the DL System Port Chart for Canon to choose the correct gear. Zoom gears sold separately.
This housings supports your choice of shooting manual strobes or adding TTL electronics depending on your application.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the CT1K Canon TTL Kit # 46070 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
The flash bulkhead has been moved to the top of the case for improved cord routing and reduced strain. Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the optional TTL electronics or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations.
With a system of this caliber, a tray with handle is essential for the attachment of lighting and comfortable handling in a wide variety of shooting scenarios. This housing includes a balanced aluminum tray with our signature quick release handle for easy attachment and removal of strobes and video lights. This unique handle is curved slightly to fit the natural curvature of your hand, and features a soft over-mold which makes it a delight to hold. The complete tray and handle detaches quickly with the removal of two screws for travel. A new modular tray provides a 1/4-20 tripod mount and allows for the attachment of a second right-hand handle to the existing tray.
Vacuum System Included
The included vacuum valve allows you to vacuum test the housing to check for leaks prior to putting your expensive equipment in the water. Use of the vacuum valve requires a compatible Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011, sold separately. However, OOS strongly suggests the addition of the Leak Sentinel Electronic vacuum check system that monitors the housing both before, and during, the dive and warns you of any problems, before they become leaks.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control or Flash button
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.1 x 6.6" (234 x 180 x 168 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc tube
No posts found