Gates Canon C300 MKII Housing (90-10-601A)
Gates Underwater Products, home of the worlds most reliable underwater housings, today announces the C300 MKII Housing. A close fit to the Canon EOS C300 MKII camera, the Gates C300 MKII Housing is distinctively designed as a lightweight travelable underwater system and contains many recognizable Gates cinema-caliber features:
- Clean, uncomplicated design is reliable and field serviceable;
- Gates Precision Ports means no compromises image quality;
- Support for over 150 EF and PL lenses with Gates unique Lens Gear Drive system;
- Adjustable trim weight system provides perfect buoyancy / balance;
- Extensive line of accessories including 3G-SDI surface feed, tripod and GT14 Lights.
- Adjustable Handle Grips for perfect hand positioning;
- Gates Seal Check II will verify housing integrity before entering the water.
The C300 MKII Housing includes the new Starlite ST5 External Monitor. Designed specifically for the Transvideo StarliteHD OLED field monitor (not included), the Starlite ST5 is a deeply integrated setup – the smallest, most capable external monitor ever released by Gates. The Starlite ST5 professional features include a 5” widescreen 1920 x 1080 OLED display, various focus / exposure tools assignable to ‘Smart Corners, H.264 proxies recording to SD cards, robust SDI camera interface, and ultra light weight. Other Gates External Monitors are also compatible with the C300 MKII Housing like the TVL55 and EM43. The Gates C300 MKII Housing is of course backed by Gates legendary service, 2 year renewable warranty, and factory direct support. Durable, reliable, dependable – the hallmark of Gates since 1969.
Whats in Included:
- Seal Check II- The Gates Seal Check II is included with every C300 MKII Housing and assured seal integrity before entering the water
- Carry Lanyar- Easy grip, transport and handling
- Purosol Port/ Glass Cleaner- A mild cleaner for glass and acrylic optics
- Starlite ST5 External Monitor Housing- The ultralight, feature-rich ST5 Monitor is designed specifically for the Transvideo Starlite HD5 OLED field monitor. Other External Monitor like the EM43 and TVL55 are optional (Monitor Not Included)
- Travel Case- Travel Case(s) have rollers and retractable handles
- Spare Kits- O-Rings, Tool, Hardware
Controls (All Mechanical)
Manual 3 Axis Lens Control (Focus / Iris / Zoom)
Assign 1/2 Assign 3/4
Select / Set
White Balance Set / Playback
Function / Backlight
Dimensions: Basic Shell
Transport size. Housing + SP80 Dome Port
13.8" L x 8.7" H x 8.6" W ”
35 cm x 22 cm x 21.8 cm
Fully assembled with Starlite monitor, handles, SP80 Dome Port
13.8" L x 16" H x 13.1" W ”
35 cm x 40 cm x 33.2 cm
Machined Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized finish.
Stainless steel hardware.
Weight in Air
Transport: 20.3 lbs / 9.2 kg (Housing + SP80 Glass Port)
Weight in Water
Fully adjustable buoyancy / trim.
300feet / 92meters.
Canon BP-A30 and BP-A60.
TBD Battery required to use Starlite ST5 External Monitor
2 Years Renewable. Gates Warranty Details.
Canon C300 / C500 Items Required
(Basic set. See Supported Equipment for more info)
Canon EOS-C300 MKII Camera.
Canon BP-A30 and BP-A60.
TBD Battery for use with Starlite ST5 External Monitor.
LENS of choice (GATES Lens Compatibility Reference).
No posts found