Gates AX700 Underwater Housing - Versatile. Backpack-able. Feature Rich.
A Purpose Built 4K HDR Underwater Video Kit.
If you’re serious about underwater motion imaging, the Gates AX700 / Z90 system is for you. It has…well, just about everything. Recreational divers will appreciate the compact size, ‘point and shoot’ instant auto focus / exposure, and easy to see camera LCD viewfinder.
Want more control? Manual controls include exposure (iris, gain, ss), WB, flip color filter, ND filter and 3 assignables. Professionals get even more: 4 hours+ battery life recording on 2 SD cards, 4K HDR HLG multiple format recording, and optional surface feed SDI.
Small, travel-friendly size, fitting into a backpack or carry-on case with space to spare;
• Precision zoom-through Wide Angle GP34A Port is matched to the built-in AX700 / Z90 12X zoom lens for both wide and macro imaging:
• Internal Color Correction Flip Filter assists with underwater color challenges;
• Direct access to all key controls including A/M Focus, Exposure (Iris / Gain / Shutter), Variable Rate Zoom, Record and ND Filter.
• Large window for the camera LCD, your big underwater viewfinder;
• All camera battery sizes are accommodated for hours or run time;
• A variety of accessories such as carry handle, tripod, and more.
• SAGA diopter accessory for flip-in super macro imaging (available from SAGA Dive).
And yet there’s more. The camera 12X optical zoom + Gates GP34A Wide Angle Port + (optional) SAGA flip diopter means the biggest optical range of *any* underwater system. No lens changes required for over 100° wide angle to super macro all on the same dive. And of course, the AX700 / Z90 Housing is a Gates. “Bulletproof” reliability. 2 year renewable warranty. Legendary support. Don’t take a chance…. take a Gates!
Compatible cameras: Sony FDR-AX700 / HXR-NX80 / PXW-Z90
AX700 Dimensional Drawing
Controls (All Mechanical)
- Record-Standby / Assign #4
- LCD Swivel
- Internal Flip Color Correction Filter
- Mode (Photo / Video)
- Assign #5/6
- Gain / ISO
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
- ND Filter
- Auto / Manual Focus
- Focus Ring
- Custom Dial (Manual Focus / Exposure)
- 11.7" D x 5.8" H x 12.6" W ” (16.7" w/handles)
- 30 cm x 15 cm x 32 cm (42cm)
- Machined Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized finish. Stainless steel hardware.
Weight in Air Dry:
- 12.5 lbs / 5.7 kg (w/camera & GP34A Port)
Weight in Water:
- Slightly negative (All Ports)
- 300 feet / 91metersBatteries: Accommodates all batteries up to NP-FV100
2 Years Renewable. Gates Warranty Details.
No posts found