Fantasea UWL-04F Wide Angle Lens (5159)
Featuring an exceptionally wide 160 degree field of view and an extremely short minimal focus distance, Fantasea's UWL-04F allows you to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. You can focus closer and fill the frame with smaller subjects.
The UWL-04F is designed for use with cameras with 28mm (or higher) lenses. For lenses wider than 28mm please see the Fantasea UWL-400F.
The lens mounts on 52mm threaded lens ports. The EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adapter is included in the box and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port. Adapters for other sizes are available.
While it can be added and taken off during a dive it's size and the fine threads on the port can make this awkward underwater. It is better to install it and shoot wide angle throughout the dive.
- Description: Wide angle conversion lens
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 elements in 5 groups
- Magnification: 0.42X
- FOV (Field of View): 160 degrees (using with a 28mm Lens)
- Lens Coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread: 52mm
- Dimensions: 157 x 92.1 mm / 6.2 x 3.6 inch
- Weight (on land): 660 g / 23.3 oz
- Weight (underwater): 160 g / 5.6 oz
- Included in Box: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52, Allen key and microfiber cloth
- Depth Ratio: 60 meters / 200 feet
No posts found