Fantasea FA6500 V2 Housing & Port Kit A for Sony a6500 and a6300 Cameras
The FA6500 underwater housing kit "A" for Sony a6500 and a6300 cameras features an ergonomic design while maintaining access to all essential camera functions. This special kit includes the Fantasea Flat Port and gears for the 16-50mm and 30mm lenses.
The FA6500 V2 features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector. Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, the Fantasea FA6500 v2 Underwater Housing is an outstanding underwater housing for the Sony a6500 and a6300 cameras.
A wide range of lenses can be used with the FA6500 housing utilizing the FML interchangeable lens port system. The included flat port fits the Sony 16-50 and 35mm lenses. The housing also comes equipped with a standard M16 port which allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
The FA6500 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6500 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6500 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
The FA6500 Housing is supplied as a6500-camera-compatible along with an a6300 conversion kit, which includes several parts and housing conversion instructions.If needed, this conversion can also be carried out by an authorized Fantasea dealer or a Fantasea service center.
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System gurads against leaks before and during the dive
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Special package includes the Fantasea Flat port and gears for the Sony 16-50 & 35mm lenses.
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
Sync cord compatibility of housing: optical/electrical/both
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Manufacturer’s warranty
No posts found