Fantasea FA6500 Housing for Sony a6500 and a6300 Cameras (1520)
The FA6500 underwater housing for Sony a6500 and a6300 cameras features an ergonomic design while maintaining access to all essential camera functions. This underwater housing is stylish, durable and comes equipped with an leak detection sensor. Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, the Fantasea FA6500 is an outstanding underwater housing for the Sony a6500 and a6300 cameras.
A wide range of lenses can be used with the FA6500 housing utilizing the FML interchangeable lens port system. The housing also comes equipped with a standard M16 port which allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
The FA6500 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6500 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6500 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
The FA6500 Housing is supplied as a6500-camera-compatible along with an a6300 conversion kit, which includes several parts and housing conversion instructions.If needed, this conversion can also be carried out by an authorized Fantasea dealer or a Fantasea service center.
* Housing does not include the lens port. Lens ports are supplied separately.
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Manufacturer’s warranty
No posts found