Fantasea FA6000 Housing, Sony a6000 (DI) Camera, 16-50 Lens, Port & Gear Package
The Fantasea FA6000 underwater housing kit A for the Sony a6000 camera features an ergonomic design while maintaining access to all essential camera functions. This special kit includes the flat port and zoom gear for the Sony 16-50mm, the 35mm and Sony 50mm f2.8 lenses. This underwater housing is stylish, durable and comes equipped with an leak detection sensor. Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, with ergonomic controls and a comfortable contoured shape, the Fantasea FA6000 is easy to handle underwater.
Sony a6000 Mirrorless Camera and Lens
- Model name: Sony Alpha ILCE-A6000
- 24.3 MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor
- Versatile E-mount interchangeable lens system
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus (phase and contrast detection)
- 11 fps continuous shooting with AF tracking
- 179 AF points over nearly the entire screen
- Full HD video recording (up to 60p)
- Weight: 16.5 oz (468 g) including batteries and kit lens
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in. (120 x 67 x 45 mm)
- Camera instruction manual can be downloaded online only and camera menus are available in English, Chinese and Japanese only
- Cameras can only be ordered with housings
Sony a6-50 f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens Main Features
- Sony SELP1650 PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
- Construction: 9 elements in 8 groups, 4 aspheric surfaces
- Focal Length: 16-50mm
- Aperture range: f/3.5 - f/22 (W) / f/5.6 - f/36 (T)
- Normal Focus Range: 25 cm to Infinity / 9.8 in to Infinity
- Filter thread: 40.5mm
Click Here to read more about the Sony a6000 camera
FA6000 Housing & Port System
A wide range of lenses can be used with the FA6000 housing utilizing the FML interchangeable lens port system. A wide angle port for the Sony 10-18mm lens is optional. The housing also comes equipped with a standard M16 port which allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
The FA6000 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6000 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6000 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Special kit A includes the flat port and Sony 16-50 and 35 gears.
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Manufacturer’s warranty
No posts found