Stay Safe! Our retail store is open for mail order and phone support! We have good inventory to fulfill orders, or have them drop shipped directly from manufacturers. We are now able to offer curbside pickup for local orders, by appointment. Please order online, email or call us at 1-800-359-1295 for order assistance or support.
Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A
Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A (6221)
The Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A allows the underwater photographer to confirm watertight integrity before entering the water. This system provides additional peace of mind with expensive camera equipment and should mean fewer lost dives due to minor equipment issues.
The Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A requires self installation. It can be installed and used inside the following housings:
Fantasea housings equipped with an M16 port*
Other brands housings equipped with an M16 port, as long as the following requirements are met
Housing’s M16 port features a thread type that is compatible with the thread type featured on the vacuum valve of the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A.
Housing consists of sufficient internal space to accommodate all vacuum safety system components in a manner that does not interfere with housing operation and allows operating the vacuum safety system. Please refer to the Features & Specifications section for components dimensions.
Housing features a transparent area through which the LED indicator of the vacuum safety system can be observed and monitored.
* Fantasea FA6500 Housings labeled with a serial number within the range of 187402 – 187617 require installing the Fantasea M16 Coarse to Fine Thread Insert Converter on the housing’s M16 port in order to accommodate the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A.
Features & Specifications:
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Vacuum valve material: black anodized aluminum alloy
- Moisture sensor material: flexible printed circuit board
- Battery: 3.7V 110mAh Lithium rechargeable battery
- Charging port: 5V micro-USB
- Charging duration: approx. 45 minutes
- Battery life: approx. 4 days
- Alarm: audio + visual (LED)
- Vacuum analysis duration: 4 minutes
- Vacuum valve – 24 x 35 mm / 0.94 x 1.38 inch (D x L)
- Main PC board – 28 x 18 x 7 mm / 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.27 inch (L x W x H)
- Signal board – 30 x 14 x 7 mm / 1.18 x 0.55 x 0.27 inch (L x W x H)
- Moisture sensor – can be trimmed if required
- Connection cable – 140 mm / 5.51 inch (long cable) OR 75 mm / 2.95 inch (short cable)
- Weight (including all system components): 30.2 g / 1.06 oz
Included in package: vacuum valve, vacuum pump, wrench, double-sided stickers, main PC board, signal board, moisture sensor, Cabled LED indicator, 2 x connection cables
No posts found