AOI UWL-09 PRO Underwater 130° Wide Angle Conversion Lens
The AOI UWL-09Pro Wide Angle Lens is the finest and most professional wet wide angle conversion lens available. Featuring a quality optical glass dome and offering the most impressive optic specifications, including a 130° FOV, the UWL-09Pro delivers stunning results that have no competition.
The UWL-09Pro wet wide angle lens provides an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, allowing to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
Weight of wide angle wet lens on land, verse in the water
- 1408 g (49.6 oz) / 770 g (27.1 oz)
- Lens Construction: 6 Elements in 6 Groups
- Lens Coating: All Glass Lens Elements with Multi-layers AR Coating,
- Optical Grade Glass Dome Lens with Inner Surface Multi-layers AR Coating
- Field of View (diagonal): 30°(with 28mm Lens)
- Magnification: 0.45X
- Minimum Object Distant: 0 mm to the Front Dome Lens
- Mount System: M67 Thread
- Depth Rating: 100 Meters / 330 Ft.
- Weight: 1408g (on land) / 770g (underwater)
- Dimensions: 139mm (D) X99mm (H)
- Standard Accessories : Neoprene Dome Front Cover (DNC-04), Rear Lens Cap (LRC-02), Lens Secure Line (LSL-02), Type B M67 Adapter (UWL-09P-Type B) with Allen Key and Carry Case (LPC-02)
No posts found