Cart is empty
Sea & Sea MDX-D800 Housing for Nikon D800
The MDX-D800 is part of SEA&SEA’s latest housing series which is precision machined from solid block aluminum and designed for ultimate performance and ergonomics. The MDX-D800 is compatible with current NX Series ports, digital strobes and accessories.
• Housing is precision CNC machined from solid block aluminum.
• Ergonomically designed for ease of use and control of the D800/800E functions
• Protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (blue) coating.
• A/R (anti-reflective) coated LCD rear display window accepts optional VF-45 and
VF-180 1.2x prism viewfinders.
• Dual fiber optic cable sockets ideal for Slave TTL lighting options.
• Optional sync cord connector port for manual or YS Converter/N.
• HDMI accessory output for use with external monitors.
• Optional leak sensor to alert users if moisture or water-intrusion is detected.
• SEA&SEA Port lock system prevents an attached port from loosening while in use.
• Dual locking latches to prevent accidental release of housing back.
• Tripod Socket Mount
Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) / anodized body
Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (die-cast)
Depth Rating: 330ft / 100m
Dimensions: 14.0 x 8.4 x 5.6 in / 349 x 210 x 141mm
Size: Approx. 98.7oz. / 2,800g (housing only)