Cart is empty
Olympus PT-053 Housing for TG-1 and TG-2 Cameras
You want to take your bright und super fast TG-1 or TG-2 for a dive in the deep sea? Then the PT-053 underwater case is the right product for you, as it enlarges the waterproofness of the TG-2 from 50' up to a water pressure equivalent of 135'.
This case if perfect for fascinating underwater photography. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. Complete control of photo functions, such as zoom and flash mode, is also possible. Additionally the PT-053 features the optical connection to an external underwater flash. Thanks to the screw mount the attachement of underwater converters is also possible for perfect macro and wide underwater pictures.
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 140'/45m depth
- Simple handling above and under water
- All camera functions can be controlled
- Neutral buoyancy under water
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.
- Transparent back to detact water penetration
- Multi coating glass to reduce inner reflections
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor