Cart is empty
Please Note: Memorial Day Holiday Closure
The retail store will be closed Saturday May 25th through Monday, May 27th for the Memorial Day US Holiday. Shipping will resume on Tuesday, May 28th.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Assistance. We are always available via email or (or phone at 1-800-359-1295) to help you with your questions, give help, tips and advice for getting the most out of your system purchases. Also see our blog for more tips and information.
2. Returned Material. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. You have up to 10 days to return an item after it is received. In no case shall ordered goods be returned without first obtaining our permission. Only unused goods in newly manufactured condition, with all original packing materials and manuals, will be considered or accepted for return. Except for materials or goods that are defective “out-of-the-box,” no returns will be allowed more than 10 days after the shipment is received. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for "close out" or "special ordered" items - items not in our usual stock, including all DSLR cameras, lenses, housings and ports. Exchanges will be considered on a case-by-case basis for 30 days after the shipment is received. Exchanged or returned material or goods may be subject to a restocking fee. Any orders returned for non-payment of duties or taxes will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Any custom goods or materials built to order are not subject to return for credit under any circumstances. Goods to be returned or exchanged must be securely packed in original cartons to reach us without damage, and must include original manuals. No returns or exchanges will be considered or accepted (i) for used items, (ii) for any items not returned with original packaging and manuals, or (iii) for any items which are not in new, saleable condition.
3. Guarantee. We guarantee to replace or, at our option, repair Opticaloceansales.com equipment only (trays, arms, etc. designated with “OO” part numbers), which are defective in material or workmanship, within one year from date of shipment. Our obligation with respect to such products or parts shall be limited to replacement or repair F.O.B. Seattle, and in no event shall we be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment, or other expenses which may arise in connection with such products or parts. You must contact us prior to returning any item. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.
4. Shipment. Customer shall pay all shipping charges for ordered goods and materials, unless otherwise noted on invoice. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE DUTIES AND CUSTOMS. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SHIPPING COSTS. Equivalent method and route of shipment are at our discretion, unless the purchaser supplies explicit instructions, and we accept such instructions. All shipments are insured at the purchaser's expense and are sent at the purchaser's risk. Replacement of insured shipments must await processing of claim by carrier and/or insurer. Please see Shipping for more information
5. Taxes. Washington State sales tax will be charged on all products shipped to destinations within Washington State, in accordance with Washington law.
6. Quotations and Prices. Prices are subject to change without notice and orders calling for future delivery will be billed according to the price in effect at the time of delivery.
7. Force Majeure and Delivery. Deliveries shall be subject to, and contingent upon, strikes, labor difficulties, riot, civil unrest, war, fire, delay or defaults of common carriers, failure or curtailment in our usual sources of supply, governmental decrees or orders, or, without limiting the foregoing, any other delays beyond our reasonable control, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom. We shall have the additional right, in the event of the happening of any of the above contingencies, at our option, to cancel your order, or any part thereof, without any resulting liability.
8. Cancellation. Subject to the Returned Material terms above, an order once shipped by us can be cancelled only with our consent and upon terms that will indemnify us against loss.
9. Warranties. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE WHICH ARE MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, SHALL APPLY TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY US, AND NO WAIVER, ALTERATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF Optical Ocean Sales, LLC
10. Manufacturer Warranties. OPTICAL OCEAN SALES, LLC, OPTICALOCEANSALES.COM, OR JOHN CONNICK DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY OEM EQUIPMENT SOLD. FOR WARRANTY ISSUES OR SERVICE ON OEM EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER. MOST OEM MANUFACTURERS TYPICALLY OFFER A ONE (1) YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, BUT THE AVAILABILITY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS VARY BY MANUFACTURER. FLOODS OR MISUSE ARE TYPICALLY NOT COVERED BY MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTIES, THOUGH THE FANTASEA LINE OFFERS ONE (1) YEAR OF FLOOD INSURANCE ON HOUSINGS. CONTACT THE OEM MANUFACTURER FOR CLAIM INFORMATION. BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT WITH THE MANUFACTURER TO OBTAIN THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP YOUR INVOICE AS PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IN DEALING WITH THE MANUFACTURER.
11. Helpful Tip. We strongly suggest that you conduct a test-dive with all new camera housings at least once, without the camera, checking each control carefully at depth.We also suggest that you purchase flood insurance from D.A.N., D.E.P.P., added to your home owners or renters policy, or another suitable carrier. Please see our "Education Section" for more information and help with your photography.